Commercial & Residential Intercom System Installation in the Germantown Area
Intercoms play an integral role in both basic communication and security functions, whether in a residential or a commercial setting. Whether you’re looking to install an intercom in an office building, apartment complex, retail store, or any other type of facility, our team at ASI can help.
ASI installs intercom systems throughout Germantown and surrounding areas. Call us at 703-349-6570 or contact us online to learn more about the types of intercoms we offer or to schedule installation services today!
Benefits of Intercom Installation in Germantown
There are plenty of benefits to installing an intercom system in your residential or commercial facility. These systems are able to dramatically improve communication and security in your space by:
- Screening visitors to confirm their identities prior to granting entry
- Denying access to suspicious or unauthorized guests
- Providing microphone surveillance
- Allowing contact between employees, residents, or customers
- Monitoring visitor traffic in and out of the facility
- Increasing safety with emergency preparedness notifications or medical alerts
- Operating as an emergency telephone
Convenient communication and heightened security are two things that almost all spaces—whether residential or commercial—are in need of. To learn more about how installing an intercom system can benefit your Germantown location, contact our team at ASI today.
Types of Intercoms We Provide in Germantown & Surrounding Areas
Three are three basic types of intercoms that can be installed throughout Germantown: audio systems, audio-video systems, and combination systems.
- Audio intercom systems use only voice communication, and they’re typically used in situations where the master station user is within view of the door being secured by the audio intercom.
- Audio-video intercom systems use both audio and video to communicate. The master station will include both a microphone for audio communication, as well as a live video feed of what’s happening at the door station. These types of systems are usually utilized if the master station isn’t within view of the door being secured.
- Combination systems often utilize multiple doors and require a mix of audio and video stations. These systems are best for facilities looking for extra layers of security, and in which the master station isn’t within view of the door station.
To learn more about the types of intercom systems that ASI installs in the Germantown area, give us a call today at 703-349-6570.
Why Trust ASI for Your Residential or Commercial Security Needs in Germantown?
Allegiance Security Integration (ASI) is a small, woman-owned, family business specializing in electronic security since 2007. We are Project Managers and Engineers who understand the anatomy of the system and the lifecycle of a project. We are an independent, product agnostic integrator that will identify the best product on the market that will fit your needs. We have full engineering and designing capabilities in-house.
When you need security solutions that you can depend on, from access control to video surveillance and beyond, the team at ASI is here to help. We have ample experience in the field with a variety of clients throughout Maryland whose protection is our top priority.
If you’re ready to learn more about how intercoms can protect your facility in Germantown or to schedule an installation appointment, contact ASI online or give us a call at 703-349-6570 today!