In a perfect world, we would not have to worry about the threat of violence, burglary, or terrorism. But we do not live in a perfect world, and access control is the first line of defense for your Baltimore business. The benefits of access control can save you money or even your life.
Access control is used to:
- Prevent unauthorized access
- Grant or revoke access remotely at any time
- Restrict employee access to sensitive areas
- Accommodate trusted vendors and suppliers
- Generate traffic reports by time-of-day, day-of-week and more
- Track entry and exit times by employee or department
- Revoke authorization to lost or stolen keys
- Receive alerts if someone is trying to access an area where access has been revoked
- Retrieve audit data for review in case of a workplace incident
- Perform centralized lock-down in the event of an emergency security threat
ASI provides commercial, industrial, educational, federal, and military organizations the ability to enhance the way they protect their people, assets, and facilities around the clock. With electronic or physical security access control, ASI offers improved employee and visitor management by allowing you to permit, deny, and track entry to any specified area through the use of electronics in Baltimore.
Some of the most popular methods of access control include:
- Card Readers, Wireless Readers, or Biometric Readers
- Swing Gates, Slide Gates, or Speed Gates
- Electronic Locks
- X Rays
Common areas requiring access control include main entrances, perimeters, ramps, tarmacs, parking garages, departments, elevators, closets, networks, and workstations.
Schedule Access Control Installation in Baltimore
When scheduling access control system installation throughout Virginia, including Baltimore, you want to be sure you choose a reliable company. ASI can help you get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.
Contact us now to discuss Access Control for your organization!